In-Person Instruction Paused
On Sept. 9, Chancellor Blank announced that all in-person undergraduate, graduate and professional school group instruction will be paused from Sept. 10 – 25. These classes will be cancelled Thursday, Sept. 10 – Saturday, Sept. 12 and will resume remotely beginning Monday, Sept. 14 for at least two weeks. Clinical training will be permitted to continue. Classes and sections that are currently being offered remotely will continue as scheduled. Read more about this and other actions in her message.
See other changes to campus operations.
In order to adhere to safety guidelines, staff are working remotely. However, Office of the Registrar (RO) team members are continuing to be available to students, staff, faculty, and alumni. RO staff will not be available for any in-person visitors, but continue to be able to answer phones, actively monitor emails and provide most services virtually. A drop box is in the lobby of 333 East Campus Mall to submit forms and other paperwork to the office. We encourage you to communicate by email and to send any attachments, forms, etc. to email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
For more information regarding the Smart Restart plan, visit this page.
we are not currently available for in-person visits
available virtually, weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
10th floor • 333 East Campus Mall • Madison, WI 53715 • Google map
or fax us: 608-265-8946
Faculty and staff, press 1 then
- press 1 | curriculum support, including schedule of classes and classroom scheduling
- press 2 | credit evaluation services, including transfer of undergraduate course or test credits
- press 3 | all other questions, including grading and degree questions
- press 4 | to hear the options again
All other callers, including students, press 2 then
- press 1 | Bursar’s Office and billing or tuition assessment
- press 2 | Office of Admissions & Recruitment and application status inquiry
- press 3 | transfer of course or test credits for undergraduate students
- press 4 | assistance enrolling in classes or questions about MyUW Student Center
- press 5 | Residency status
- press 6 | all other inquiries, including student records, UW-Madison transcripts, certifications and diplomas
- press 7 | to hear the options again
Drop box in the entry of 333 East Campus Mall
Starting Fall 2020 a drop box is available to submit paperwork and forms to the Office of the Registrar without contact.
|Course Search & Enroll||read firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Residence for tuition purposes||read email@example.com|
|Credit Evaluation Services||read firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Curricular Services||read email@example.com|
|Degree Audit Encoding Services||read firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Data requests and institutional data||read more||Use the form on this page for a data request|