Class Search is the real-time, online listing of course sections offered each term. Students can click on course sections to add them to their enrollment shopping cart.
To access Class Search:
- General Public – Use the Public Class Search
- Students – Use My UW Student Center
- Faculty – Use My UW Faculty Center
- Staff – Use SIS: Self Service > Class Search or Public Class Search
Course Guide is an online, searchable catalog of courses providing a broad spectrum of course information including the ability to browse course sections offered each term. It is updated six times per day.
To access Course Guide:
- General Public – Use the Public Course Guide
- Students, Faculty, and Staff – Use My UW Course Guide Tab