Fall 2015 Deadlines
*The calendar below is a listing of key deadlines for the regular 15-week session. It is not a comprehensive institutional listing of all 15-week session deadlines. Deadlines for modular courses can be found at Key Deadlines.
Failure to enroll in a timely fashion may cause classes to be cancelled due to low enrollment. Deans' offices will begin to determine class cancellation for the Fall Term on Friday, May 1, 2015.
**If you want to consult with an advisor about your enrollment decision, you must do so no later than Friday, August 21, 2015.
|Tuesday, September 1, 2015**
- Last day to cancel enrollment without transcript record
|Friday, September 18, 2015
- Last Day to pay tuition and fees without $100 Late Payment Fee
|Wednesday, September 2, 2015
||Friday, September 25, 2015
- Last Day for 50% tuition adjustment on dropped classes
- Last Day to Apply for Pass/Fail Privilege - Undergrads/Specials/Professionals
- Last Day to Convert from Credit to Audit - Undergrads/Specials/Professionals
|Friday, September 4, 2015
- Last Day to Enroll without $25 Late Initial Enrollment Fee except Specials and Guests.
|Friday, October 30, 2015
- Last Day to Drop courses - All Students
- Last Day to apply for Pass/Fail Privilege - Graduate Students
- Last Day to Convert from Credit to Audit - Graduate Students
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Last day to drop courses or withdraw without DR or W grade notation on Transcript
|Friday, November 20, 2015
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty- Undergrads/Specials/Professionals
|Friday, September 11, 2015
- Last Day to Add your first class without Departmental & Dean's permission - All Students
- Last Day to Add Courses without Departmental approval - All Students
- Last Day for 100% tuition adjustment on dropped classes.
- SPECIALS AND GUESTS ONLY: Last Day to Enroll without $25 Late Initial Enrollment Fee
|Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Last Class Day
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty - Graduate Students
Tuesday, December 29, 2015