You can obtain an official PDF letter certifying enrollment status (full-time, half-time, etc.) through self-service in your Student Center. The PDF version is an official letter. The PDF will be available for immediate download after following these steps:
1. Login to your Student Center via My UW
2. Go to “My Academics”
3. Click on “Print Enrollment Verification”
4. Select desired terms
5. Download PDF enrollment verification
If this option doesn’t fulfill your needs because you require a paper copy, need additional text about, e.g., academic standing or expected graduation date, or something else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
Students needing enrollment verification for voting purposes
If you need an enrollment verification letter for voting purposes (e.g. proof of residence), make sure to select voter enrollment verification in the Student Center
- This will produce a letter that meets all Government Accountability Board requirements for voting in Wisconsin. The other enrollment verification letter is not valid for voting purposes
- For additional voting information, visit uc.wisc.edu/vote
Employers needing to verify student enrollment
Please be aware that dropping below full-time enrollment status may affect loan repayment, financial aid, insurance and/or other enrollment related matters.