Enrollment Reports and Student Statistics
These student-statistics reports are designed to answer general questions about the UW-Madison student enrollment and degrees conferred. The fall-term report contains both student headcount for the fall term and degrees-conferred statistics for the past fiscal year (July 1-June 30). This data is compiled and reported by the Office of the Registrar.
Preliminary reports are as of the end of the 10th day of classes. The Final 'Official' Report will be as of the end of the sixth week of classes and will mirror the data sent to UW-System by UW-Madison. The headcount and credit count should remain stable between the two reports (end of the tenth day of classes) but the final report will reflect corrections to the data and changes in detail, such as program, plan, and residency, that have occurred since the 10th day of classes.
- Registrar's Enrollment Report
- Semester Enrollment by Diversity
- Continuing Studies Enrollment Reports
- Cumulative Degrees Granted
- Degrees by Diversity & Gender
- Course Credits by Department
- Course Grade Distributions
- Undergraduate Grade Point Averages
- UW Madison Enrollments 1888 to Present
UW Madison-Academic Planning and Institutional Research :
University Communications Almanac :