Prior to Course Enrollment
Meet with your advisor. To find an advisor within your area of study please refer to http://learning.wisc.edu/advising/advisors.asp
Check your Enrollment time
Your Enrollment Appointment Time will display through the My UW Madison Student Center module on the afternoon of:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
If you attempt to enroll prior to your Enrollment Appointment Time, the enrollment system will prevent you from enrolling. You may enroll on or after your Appointment Time.
Check to make sure you have no holds
Students may view their holds through the Student Center module in My UW. Students are not permitted to add or drop courses if any of the following holds exist:
- Fines or charges
- Past due fees in any amount
- Overdue financial aid and/or delinquent loans in any amount
- Unresolved questions regarding residence for tuition purposes or provisional admission status
- Failure to complete an “exit interview” as required by federal regulations for certain student loans
- Imposition of academic or disciplinary restrictions
- Restrictions imposed by the UW-Madison Graduate School
- Restrictions imposed by students’ advisors
Policy on Withholding Records and Enrollment
UW-Madison will withhold records and enrollment services (i.e., permission to enroll, transcripts, certifications and evidence of graduation to include diplomas) from students who have incurred indebtedness to the University.
For questions regarding this policy, contact the Office of the Registrar:
Office of the Registrar
333 East Campus Mall, #10101
Madison, WI 53715