Tuition & Fees
For the most up-to-date information on your Tuition Student Account, please check your account on My-UW.
After logging into My-UW click on the 'Student Services' Tab, then visit the Student Center.
Select appropriate information to retrieve Tuition rates:
Note: Dissertators are required to enroll for 3 credits. Enrollment in additional credits will result in removal from dissertator status and assessment of fees at the regular graduate student rate. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the Graduate School Academic Dean's Office, 217 Bascom Hall, email@example.com, (608) 262-2433.
* Note: Segregated fees are included in the Resident, Nonresident, and Minnesota figures.
Capstone Certificate programs are charged at Graduate rates unless otherwise approved. For more information regarding Capstone Certificate programs please read the Capstone Certificate FAQ
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition Information
- Segregated Fees Information
- Late Initial Enrollment Fee Policy
- Non-standard Fee Courses
- Excess Cumulative Credits
- All Careers Tuition
- Capstone Certificate Rates
- Enrollment and other Demos
- Tuition and Fee Due Dates - Bursar's Office
- Student Account Information - Bursar's Office
- Tax Relief Act
- Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Minnesota-Wisconsin Reciprocity Agreement
- College of Engineering Differential Tuition
- Office of Student Financial Aid - Cost of Attendance