Fall 2014 Deadlines
*The calendar below is a listing of key deadlines for the regular 15-week session. It is not a comprehensive institutional listing of all 15-week session deadlines. Deadlines for modular courses can be found at Key Deadlines.
Failure to enroll in a timely fashion may cause classes to be cancelled due to low enrollment. Deans' offices will begin to determine class cancellation for the Fall Term on Friday, May 2, 2013.
**If you want to consult with an advisor about your enrollment decision, you must do so no later than Friday, August 23, 2014.
|Monday, September 1, 2014**
- Last day to cancel enrollment without transcript record
|Friday, September 19, 2014
- Last Day to pay tuition and fees without $100 Late Payment Fee
|Tuesday, September 2, 2014
||Friday, September 26, 2014
- Last Day for 50% tuition adjustment on dropped classes
- Last Day to Apply for Pass/Fail Privilege - Undergrads/Specials/Professionals
- Last Day to Convert from Credit to Audit - Undergrads/Specials/Professionals
|Friday, September 5, 2014
- Last Day to Enroll without $25 Late Initial Enrollment Fee except Specials and Guests.
|Friday, October 31, 2014
- Last Day to Drop courses - All Students
- Last Day to apply for Pass/Fail Privilege - Graduate Students
- Last Day to Convert from Credit to Audit - Graduate Students
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Last day to drop courses or withdraw without DR or W grade notation on Transcript
|Friday, November 21, 2014
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty- Undergrads/Specials/Professionals
|Friday, September 12, 2014
- Last Day to Add your first class without Departmental & Dean's permission - All Students
- Last Day to Add Courses without Departmental approval - All Students
- Last Day for 100% tuition adjustment on dropped classes.
- SPECIALS AND GUESTS ONLY: Last Day to Enroll without $25 Late Initial Enrollment Fee
|Friday, December 12, 2014
- Last Class Day
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty - Graduate Students