Course Guide Project Updates and History
How has Course Guide been developed?
The Office of the Registrar and the Division of Information Technology continue to collaborate and develop new features to enhance Course Guide. To ensure the best product possible, we continue to engage in the following practices:
- Researching best practices at peer institutions and UW-Madison
- Engaging in an iterative and collaborative design process
- Gathering input and feedback from stakeholders
- The Course Guide Advisory Group is comprised of faculty, students, advisors and administrative staff. This group provides ongoing feedback to the Course Guide leadership team and sponsors.
- Campus stakeholders continue to offer feedback through listening sessions, information-gathering sessions, committee meetings and informal networking.
- Surveys (such as those sent to the 2009 SOAR students and advisors) have been used to help inform the Course Guide leadership team and sponsors of the user experience along with improvements and enhancements that are desirable for the future.